Thursday, January 19, 2017


hello to my fellow audience, my name is Tia Hunter. I am from South Carolina born and raised, so everything that has to do with the dirty south, such as; good fried food, good laughs, BIG family, and good ole soul music is me. I have been surrounded by soul music my whole life. That type of music you feel down in your heart with each word and each melody. Soul music can speak to you in ways many people would not be able to understand. It can make you want love, it can uplift you, it can make you dance, and by my website title you are probably here because of a certain soul song that your father knew he could play to get your mother in the mood. Don't kill the messenger though! As you continue reading in depth on my blog you will find yourself listening and discovering songs that catch your interest and that might also be added to your play list, fellas I'm talking to you. ladies please don't think I left you out, because you will also find a song that you can relate to as well. Besides that, is what soul music is about touching each gender soul with every emotion. I really came to slay your life, and introduce you to the music that can make you cry, smile, and dance. ladies and gentleman I hope you enjoy and appreciate the songs that you may also conceive your children on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment